Thursday, June 11, 2009

I-Dentity!!

Who are you??
Oh dear...should I repeat??
*sigh*
No...not your name!
Who are YOU??
*sigh*

You know...I thought so
I see through the facade
Your pretenses are no match
no match...for my 6th sense
yes...for it is my psychic sense!
*sigh*

You have no clue do you??
Your thoughts?...a replica of another's??
Your tastes?...are they your own??
Seriously though...who are you??
*sigh*

When will it end?
Where will that line be drawn??
Your identity is a secret huh?
But sadly...t'is a secret kept from even you!
*sigh*

Even for a fleeting moment...
Wouldn't you love to know?
*sigh*
*sigh*
*sigh*

<<>>

Too often many folks have not a clue who they really are...somewhere along this path of life...many identities have been lost...and only the strong will find their way through it all...it may be a simple as agreeing to an opinion that you absolutely do not believe in...or as drastic as living through others...literally!!


xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Really really good... In April, I did a series of post on "My Identity" and I got bloggers to write on that topic... some wrote poems, their thoughts and memories etc...
    It was really cool... Wish you were blogging then!
    Here's the link
    http://lion-essence.blogspot.com/search/label/guest%20blogger
    11 bloggers in all responded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooooO...thanx Als...you are right about that topic...very kewl posts!

    ReplyDelete